Sup! My name is Jed Bridges. I love using design for problem solving. I love to learn. I have a passion for leading design through all aspects of creating a product. I’ve gotten to work with several amazing teams. I like simplicity. I love the details. I am saved by grace. I dribbble, post Instagram photos, and infrequently write about design.
I want to make things that improve lives.
Design is a deceptive methodology for giving form to matter. We can reshape material to remove someone's problems by deceiving their circumstances.
- Wisdom (useful application of knowledge)
- Selflessness (service towards others)
- Simplicity—only have what is necessary
- Honesty—only show what it actually is
- Quality—only make excellence
- Failure to be as helpful as possible
- Failure to recognize peoples sensitivities
- Temptation to approach every design the same way
- Blaming the process that I created
- Mild dyslexai ;)
- Mild addiction to pizza
I love having a good conversation. I love talking about ideas, products, truth, life, work, and not-work. Shoot me a message sometime and say hello!